I used my recipe for regular, delicious Pineapple Fried Rice and made a few changes to make this dish bomb diggy.
- Switched up the rice for quinoa...duh.
- Cooked the quinoa in my rice cooker and I sprinkled some chicken bullion powder in before cooking. Chicken stock would be fine, too.
- Instead of minced garlic I used garlic salt. The dish wasn't too salty but for heart healthy sake, next time I will cut the sodium. (i.e. less soy sauce, galic powder instead of salt, and stock instead of bullion.)
- added corn and edamame because that's all I had
- forgot the raisins
- kicked out the sugar and added some of the pineapple juice