Germs. I Hate You.

I am sick. Again. This is the 2nd time this season and it just annoys me to pieces. Coughing so hard you gag yourself, blowing your nose so much that each tissue feels like sandpaper, freezing cold one minute, sweaty hot the next. Ugh. And the worst of it is that I can't kiss my husband or my son. Dammit, Germs! Why are you so contagious?

I am happy to report that I do not have the infamous flu which my friend refers to as the plague. I'm terrified of that sucker. Because I am Team No Flu Shot, I am being hounded by everyone to just suck it up and get one. No. I will not give in.

So, it's the liquid diet and bed rest for this mama. Stay healthy, my friends.


7 comments:

  1. I am team no flu shot as well! No flu yet (My lips to God's ears) but I had THAT! It was horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds awful! Hope you get better soon and back to kissing that cute baby of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo ^ a million.

    We've talked about it too, but I'll publicly declare my solidarity with you in terms of not getting the flu shot. There are so many strains!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh I'm sorry! Husband is home sick today too and I'm kind of loving it. Of course, I'm not the one that's sick haha. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is awful! I'm so sorry that you have to go through that, especially with a new baby :( I hope you feel better soon friend! Drink lots of tea and rest!

    ReplyDelete

I want to know what you think...no really I do! Leave a comment, question, or just a hello. It'll make me SMILE!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS