Lazy? Well this dish is perfect for you!

Chicken? Yes.
Curry? Uh-huh
Lemon? Hellz to the yeah
Stuffing? I DIE!
















I don't know about you, but I think someone rigged this week to make it longer. Is it really only Tuesday? Because I'm DEAD TIRED! Have you ever been so tired you just want to yank your eyeballs out?

You knew this was coming right?


















Project Wifey Wife Week # 13-The Savory
Lemon-Herbed Chicken
adapted from The $7 a Meal Healthy Cookbook

Ingredients
4 boneless chicken breast, skin removed **Bummer, I like the skin**
1- 10 oz can cream of mushroom and chicken soup
1/2 can of water
1 tsp curry powder
Juice of 1 lemon
1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
1 8 oz package of chicken flavored stuffing mix

Umm, I got can crazy. There is no Chicken broth in this recipe! DOH!

















1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees and lay chicken in a casserole dish. Combine soup and water in a small bowl.

Hello again Baby Whisky!

















3. Pour  that sauce all over the chicken. **If you're really lazy, just pour the sauce and the water on the chicken... I'm sure it'll work out somehow.**















4. Mix the remaining ingredients into the stuffing mix.

If you're thinking "Wow, that's a lot of mayo." Give yourself a pat on the back!
 5. Spread the stuffing over the saucy chicken and throw it in the oven for one hour.
If it gets too brown, cover loosely with foil.















Things you can do in an hour:
-Watch 2 episodes of How I Met Your Mother
-Do a workout video....excuse me while I laugh at this one.
-take a very nice nap (just be sure to set the timer)

And if you have the energy....fork to plate...then fork to food hole.
















Teacher Talk Tuesday:
My students thought I was Coo-Coo today. I didn't wear shoes in the classroom.






















Today was a Day Without Shoes Day. It really touched my heart and sole...pun totally intended.
 I wanted to do it...even if it looked like a FREAKAZOID. I did it to bring awareness to others. I did it to support those in need. I'm only one.... but I do what I can.

Riddle me this:
  • Did you go A day without shoes today?
  • What is your Lazy go-to dinner?
  • Are you a fan of lolcats?

1 comment:

  1. I am saving that one - looks like a great weeknight meal! Yummy! (Plus I haven't had stuffing in ages, and it always surprises me how much I like it when I do end up pulling out a box!) :) Yes I LOVE LOLCATS!! Anyone who doesn't love lolcats... well perhaps there are no words. :D I had never heard of the one day without shoes before! That is so cool - I bet your students loved that you did that! (You are so the "cool teacher" aren't you?!)

    ReplyDelete

I want to know what you think...no really I do! Leave a comment, question, or just a hello. It'll make me SMILE!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS