I wish there were a day of the week that started with "R"...then my title wouldn't be so off...
1. There is a bullet hole in my classroom window.... I stare at it once a day... in utter fear for my life.
This is a shot from the inside out... scary.
2. On that note, my district sent me a Valentine's day card in the form of a lay-off notice. They do not have the funds to pay for teachers.... what school needs teachers now-a-days anyway? Teachers are over-rated. No worries... I put it in God's hands.
Do you want me to change the world by being a teacher or by making delicious food to make others happy? Let me know!
3. On that note, today I wanted to make a post on Chocolate Chip Dough Balls. But when I went to take them out of the oven, they weren't balls. You will not defeat me cookies...I will return and you will be BLOGGED and you will LIKE IT!
4. On that note, I drowned my sorrows of a hard days work and my balls fail by eating a ridiculous amount of these things. Even though they were the wrong shape, I did not discriminate. I treated them like they were normal cookie balls and sent them to my belly.
5. On that note, they were SO good and I loved them SO much that, "I wanted to staple my buttchecks shut" Those are Barney's words not mine. I apologize for my 8th grade tween sense of humor... I blame it on the sugar. This show makes me Laugh out loud...hmmm typing those words out ain't so bad.
Anyone watch that show? What shows do you watch on a Wednesday night?